Thursday, November 12, 2009

I can't wait...

I can't wait...to watch the Vikings game this weekend.

I can't wait...to get all dolled up for the dance this weekend.

I can't wait...to return that dress I bought from Gap online, so I can have 30 more bucks.

I can't wait...to take the afternoon for myself tomorrow, instead of going to work.

I can't wait...to finish this paper tonight, and do it well.

I can't wait...to read Brideshead Revisited.

I can't wait...to hear from my family in the next couple days.

I can't wait...to see my best friend's first baby in a few months.

I can't wait...to be done with undergraduate SCHOOLING.

I can't wait...to take just one day at a time.

Life is good. I'm so stressed. But Life is good. And as long as I just take it one thing at a time, and keep asking "what's the worst that could happen if this doesn't go as planned?" I'll be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment