Saturday, November 7, 2009

It's been awhile...

I've been taking a break from this blogsite, and have been exploring another blogsite. I created a blog on tumblr ( www.heartscribble.tumblr.com ) .. While it lacks the susbstantial aspect of blogs on other blogsites, it's neat to reblog photos and the photos are usually awesome...It's kind of like an online dreambook.

I think that after I graduate from college I'll start a real blog, until then I'll just dip around.

Life is life here, it just keeps moving. Things are always changing, and we just have such problems adjusting to change...I feel like I'm in between stages...not quite outta here--no longer tied here. ...I can't wait to be done with school for awhile. I don't know what I'll do next, but I know that nothing will be like the education I received here, at a small Catholic liberal arts school. It's advertised as "rigorous" and students only speak of graduation as "survival." ...I can't wait to move back North...I miss my winter wardrobe, hot coffee because it's cold, and my family.

I also found out last night I won't be getting any visitors from home for Thanksgiving, my parents and sister were thinking about coming. In light of recent events, concerning "the-X," I also will be staying here rather than going to anyone's home. Darn. Sad holidays. College days can be so lonely.

No comments:

Post a Comment