Wednesday, November 18, 2009



One day I will stand like this...looking out over my yard...from my home. Drinking...what is it? Wine? Coffee??...haha. one or the other.
I have felt melancholic the last couple days, and I'm not quite sure why. Life is so bizarre...so many odd things happen, and amidst it all, Divine Providence drenches each moment. It completely covers and carries each moment.
Life keeps going and it's up to the lasting-soul-part-of-man to figure out how to 'keep on keeping on.' Sometimes I feel so far removed from the physical material world, it's hard for me to understand how modern man lives, so close to matter and hardly breaking surface beyond skin.
I could sit content for hours thinking thoughts and dreaming dreams...and when I grow up I'll make sure to dedicate a physical space in my home to the beyond-physical.

No comments:

Post a Comment