Saturday, November 28, 2009

Searching for a muse...

It's been almost a week since I've written on here, the last month or so has just been busy with life. ...I know I could have more to do as far as school goes, but even then, I think I'd do about the same amount of work, it's more of trying to figure out the life-thing that is taking up time.

Since there really is no such thing as a break at a small Catholic university, I am now in search of my Muse for my last 2 papers of my last fall semester of my last year at college, at last.

Turkey day was good, I spent it at a friend's grandmom's house. While it was good, it was still sad and lonely as any holiday away from home ought to be. My roommate left for the weekend as well, so it's been a quiet weekend.

One of my high school classmates is getting married today--eek. I'm almost 22. In 8 years I'll be 30. When my brother graduates from High School I'll be 28. Ugh...what am I going to do with my life?! This weekend my life is writing 2 papers, one on Evelyn Waugh's Brideshead Revisited and another on Shelley's poetry. Rather ambitious on the latter half, and drawing a blank for the former...a wonderful chocolate is awaiting me, tempting me as it sits on my desk, which I have alotted to myself on the completion of something, anything, today.

The countdown has begun..3 weeks til I go home. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment