Friday, October 30, 2009

Inspirational Friday.



haha, yes, I am the one who need inspiration on Fridays. Actually, today's not so bad. Life's not so bad. My life, and the problems in my life, are not so bad. Another morning full of Romanticism, I'm still working on the take home for the class. I started last night, and it's due Monday, and it's a killer. It's a lot of work. I think I'll work on it a bit more this morning before class. Next, work from 1 to 5, then a coffee date with the bf (I owe him...-we bet on our grades). And tonight we're going to the University women's volleyball game, playing some sand volleyball ourselves, participating in the lamest-ever-intramural-sport: dodgeball (*which I was not too excited about being put on a team...), and then, hopefully, going out to the pub with another couple. It actually sounds like a great day to me...school is going to kick my butt this weekend and all that my inner-most being wants is the beach. Well, here's a quote that was on another friend's blog. They have these tumblr blogs, where you can re-blog everything from others, so as I look at theirs it makes me want to re-blog...the last couple posts have been my attempts to do just that.

**"After a while, you learn the subtle difference between holding a hand & changing a soul. You begin to learn that kisses aren’t contracts & presents aren’t promises. & you start to accept your defeats with your head up & your eyes open. You learn to build all your roads on today because tomorrow’s ground is too uncertain. After a while, you learn that even sunshine burns if you get too much. So plant your own garden & decorate your own soul instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers. You learn that you really can endure, that you really are strong, & that you really do have worth. You learn that with every goodbye, there’s a hello. Take chances. Tell the truth. Date someone totally wrong for you. Say no. Say Yes. Spend all your cash. Fall in love. Be random. Say I love you. Cry. Apologize. Tell someone how much they mean to you. Sing out loud. Tell them how you feel. Let someone know what they’re missing. Laugh until your stomach hurts. Take a deep breath & live life the best way you know how."**






No comments:

Post a Comment