Wednesday, October 28, 2009

we're just breakable, breakable, breakable girls and boys...

"We are so fragile...we are just breakable, breakable, breakable girls and boys.."
-Ingrid Michaelson

AH. Life.

Making it through another day. The good news for today: I got an A on my last Romanticism paper...the professor remarked, " This is linked nicely to the poet/nature/other dynamic found in "Resolution and Independence," which you've shown me to be a more intersting and complicated poem than I previously thought." WOO HOO. So, in order to get an A: pick a poem the professor hasn't studied extensively; BS your way through ;). Just kiddinggg...

I don't know what else to say!. Life is so simple--it really is, I think we complicate it, and it all can be so hard. All we really want is to love and be loved, and that's the hardest thing. How do we really love? How do you know how to love when from person to person it changes? When you can't find consistency within yourself? When everything outside of you changes and moves? I don't know either yet...



No comments:

Post a Comment